You are eligible to cancel your order within 24 hours of purchasing.To cancel your order,you have to whatsapp us on : 7016386133 or send a mail to support@Dresswale.com
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.We accept return only product is damaged or faulty by our end.
Unboxing Video Is Must.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
• However, you must understand that we can’t bear a loss either; so return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unwashed and undamaged condition.
• Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and checking by dresswale.com team after they are received at our facility.
• Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
• Under no circumstances the refund amount can be more than the amount paid for the product.
• products will be refunded only if they cannot be replaced with a fresh piece.
• If your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme then special rules might apply for returns.
• Stitched goods cannot be returned or refunded.
FREE KURTI OFFER RULES:
- You can not return product if you have any issue regarding kurti and its fabric.
- You can not return product if you have size issue regarding kurti cause its free size and semi-stitched.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then we will ask you for your bank account details or PayTM number, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your relevant account, within 5-7 working days.If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping (100/- INR) will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support@Dresswale.com .
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at support@Dresswale.com and confirmation our team after send your item to: Shop no-119,shyona plaza,puna brts junction,brts road,punagam,surat-395010GJ, India.
We will arrange reverse pickup if reverse pick up service is available at your pincode by our courier partner. Otherwise to return your product, you should mail your product to: Shop no-119,shyona plaza,puna brts junction,brts road,punagam,surat-395010, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping (100/- INR) will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
COLOUR & DESCRIPTION
• The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
• While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
• A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
• It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
1. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with offwhite, white and cream colors. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
3. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
4. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.